Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Aim For Alaska Blog Hop

Today the members of the
Aim For Alaska
group are doing a blog Hop

THEME: Inspired by Alaska

You are currently Visiting My Blog Nadi Hughes
 so have a look at the list at the end of the post to see who is next for you to visit.

Kylie Bertucci Set this group up to help her team  learn strategies to build their business and reach the incentive trip to Alaska. ( I am lucky enough to be on that team)
I joined this group to learn from some of the most successful people of Stampin' Up®. I wanted to hear how they to began and worked hard to become successful and hear any advice they may have for my journey. I have been truly inspired that they too faced fear and insecurities along the way, but were able to overcome these hurdles. Some were truly challenged with health issues and family complications, So there truly is nothing to stop me being a success too, except myself.

That is where the challenges come in and help overcome the blocks I have instilled in my mind.
I am absolutely growing not only as a demonstrator but as an individual too.
I am forever inspired to achieve more each and every day.


My card was inspired by the Northern Lights seen in Alaska. Those amazing colours swirling above the snow capped mountains and reflecting in the clear icy lakes. A picture that nature draws and shares with the world. I can only imagine how stunning it is to see with your own eyes.
 My card can not come even close to representing what nature does so exquisitely, However this is where I got my inspiration from.



I hope you have enjoyed my card today.

Please see the list of names below to see who is next on the list to visit.




Happy Stamping



Supply list



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment